* Welcome from CEO/President Christine Clifford
* Keep Those Premarital/Inherited Funds Separate
* What is Delayed Mortgage Financing?
* This is YOUR Year 2013: Use Clothing to Your Advantage * You Might Be a Divorcing Diva If...
* World Premiere of After Happily Ever After
* Elegant Simplicity
* Should I Wait Until Spring to Sell in This Market?
* Make Your Divorce Cost You Less* You Might Be a Divorcing Diva If...
* Welcome from CEO/President Christine Clifford* Insurance: We've Got You Covered!* Let's Get It Started and Have a Really Happy New Year!* Turn Your Gold & Silver Into CASH!!* Divorce Party: A Musical* You Might Be a Divorcing Diva If...
By Adaire Lassonde, SSND, MA
I have never met a person who got married thinking that the union would end in divorce. No one gets married to get divorced. Nevertheless, many marriages do end in divorce. Though reasons to divorce are as varied as the people involved, the process is difficult for all concerned: the couple, their children, friends, co-workers, relatives and neighbors.
Divorcing Divas, LLC provides encouragement, inspiration, and empowerment to people going through the difficult process of divorce. Through support, education, resources and hope, we show divorcees that they can find life ~ and a good life ~ on the other side. It's not the end... it's the beginning.
225 South Sixth Street, Suite 5100, Minneapolis, MN 55402Phone: (612)349-4834 http://www.fa.smithbarney.com/stonearchgroup/
5500 Wayzata Blvd., The Colonnade, Suite 500, Minneapolis, MN 55416 763-398-3330
Divorcing Divas, LLC
PO Box 24747Edina, MN 55424-0747